This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Its a great time to evaluate how you're spending your time. Are you sharing your gifts with those around you? Are you spending too much time in activities that don't bring you joy? Are you giving back to the communities that support you? Maybe its time to try something new.
Here are a few ways you can be GENEROUS in your time at Servant of Christ.
- Influence a child and grow in your faith - lead a small group for Sunday School - Annel@servantofchrist.com
- Serve as a Usher, Greeter, Communion Server or Reader on Sunday mornings - Kimm@servantofchrist.com
- Take a behind the scene role in helping out with office projects - Tammyl@servantofchrist.com
- Share your gift of hospitality - help in kitchen on Sundays, Funerals or Wednesday evenings. Tammyl@servantofchrist.com
- Provide a warm and welcoming experience for those with questions at our Welcome Center - Kimm@servantofchrist.com
- Influence a young adult and grow in your faith - become a faith guide - Calvink@servantofchrist.com